Dive in a mystical journey to the divine self and the main energy centers called by the Hindu tradition Chakras.
Time & Location
Jan 01, 2022, 10:00 AM – Jan 02, 2022, 1:00 PM
About the event
Dive into a mystical journey to the main energetic centers of the body, known as Chakras¨ inthe Hindu and Buddhist traditions through somatic movement and music!
In this 2-day workshop (10am-1pm each day), we will move and journey through an exquisite selection of tunes from the most sublime and pure vibrations to the most tribal. Using the ancient practice of Yoga you will learn how to get to holistic wellness and control the emotions that rise up in everyday life. We will study elements, characteristics, and technics to balance each chakra. To integrate the reconnection in these vital centers we will close with a sound healing ceremony and a confirmation of the alignment.
- We study every main energy center or gland system.
- We will study and learn each individual chakra and its characteristics.
- We learn and practice the sequences of asanas that will allow you to incorporate this Sadhana (daily practice) in your everyday life through the ancient wisdom of Yoga and Pranayama.
- You will detect if there is an imbalance in your body and will learn how to manage to clear negative emotions that rise in your in body in everyday life.
- Through movement and dance, you will be able to experience the vibration of different musical rhythms from tribal to the sweetest beats that will allow you to reconnect with the most sublime and pure of your Self.
- With sound healing and the vibrations of the crystal bowls, digeridoo tuning forks among other healing instruments will help guide you to a Yoga Nidra experience which is a powerful, scientific method, based on ancient Tantric texts, of complete mental, physical & emotional relaxation.
- Through this meditation your brain effortlessly transitions into an altered state of consciousness which helps you relax, focus and to make a conscious connection between the etheric, emotional body, mental and astral body.
This retreat is for you if, you
- are interested in learning the ancient wisdom of yoga;
- secretly feel overwhelmed or confused by the chaos that we live in;
- are you bored or in your comfort zone and don't fee brave enough to change;
- think that what you feel and what you do are not aligned;
- or, if you just want to journey deeper in yourself!
Contact us if you need more information!